Nevada State Contractor’s Licensing, Application, Preparation and Test Assistance

Do you have questions about getting your Nevada Contractor’s License?

Do you need a Nevada Contractor’s License, but don’t know where to start?

We can help! Call us now at 866-443-0657.

Our expert staff can provide a full range of services to help you quickly obtain your
Nevada Contractor’s License.

Before starting a project in Nevada, you must first be licensed as a contractor.
Most construction work in Nevada requires a contractor’s license. Because Nevada
has over 160 license classifications, it is imperative that you apply for the proper
license classification. The Nevada State Contractor’s Board requires completion of
a Comprehensive Application Package prior to taking the contractor license exam.
The Comprehensive Application Package includes several reference sheets, a signed
bank “report,” and a recent financial statement completed by a CPA. The application
package for a general contractor’s license and the applications for examination can
be obtained from any office of the Nevada State Contractors Board or by telephone
from the Nevada State Contractors Board web site
We can assist you in carefully reading and following all the instructions attached to
these applications, as well as with completing them fully.

Capitol Services provides a full range of services to help general contractors and
specialty contractors in obtaining their Nevada State license by:

  • Providing expert consultation on Nevada licensing requirements
  • Application processing for Individual, Partnership, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) or corporate contractors licenses
  • Providing comprehensive home and classroom study courses for the business management/law and trade exams
  • Expediting registration of your corporation with the Secretary of State and providing a statutory resident agent.
  • Review references and drafting detail of work experience for resume.
  • Securing a waiver of the trade test for out-of-state contractors. If you’re an out-of-state contractor who has been licensed in Arizona, Utah, or California for five years, you may be eligible to secure a waiver of the trade exam.
  • Filing Articles of Incorporation or other corporate documents with the Nevada Secretary of State
  • Complete and file applications for a Nevada contractor’s license.
  • Conduct corporate name search and reservations.

If you have been licensed in California, Arizona, or Utah for five out of the last seven years, you may be able to qualify for a waiver of the trade exam in Nevada.

Contact us for details!

Comments are closed.